• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is that pig's ass again!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is that pig's ass again!

Is it not a bit disturbing to you beef guys that when non farmers tune into the comments about beef, that there is the ass of a pig (a nice almost shiney ass I might add) staring you in the face? A clump of pig shit resembling a hamburger patty and what is that other stuff diarhea running down the grates of the pig pen in the corporate barn? Talk of promoting clean unchemicalized meat and there is a bag of chemical for your animals?

Really? All that shows up on my screen is some guy with wheat reflecting in his sunglasses.

Comment

kato, that was too funny . . .

Comment

A pig advertisement is paying for the operation of a beef site and a watermelon helmeted wheat farmer who doesn't like pork is lamenting about it. The world is turning as it should I would say.

Comment

Lol! Kato maybe he has sunglasses because he can't stand the bright pig ass anymore.

I'm just thinking of the non farm population thinking of purchasing meat is all. Happenning across this site and there it is, the the bright pig ass and a bag of chemical too funny!

By the way I don't hate pork I buy from the neighbor and it is great stuff no hormones etc added to the feed. Buy my beef that way also and it is great stuff too, not the garbage sometimes in the supermarket.

Comment

I have no picture whatsoever at the bottom of my screen.

Comment

sometimes it's the john deere advertisement, sometimes some elanco facts, sometimes the pig ass, and sometimes nothing.

Comment

Right now it's sunglasses guy on the left side, and canola seed at the bottom

Comment

As long as it's not a reflection off the screen

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...
                  X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                  You agree to our and by clicking I agree.