• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like Randy's in with One Earth Farms

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Randy's in with One Earth Farms

Looked on TEAM and looks like One Earth Farms needed some bulls. You will need to that angle Randy, maybe you could be their offical bull supplier.

Hopefully you have over 2000 acres Randy because the CEO said "Western Canada is LITTERED with 2000 acre farms" what an ass.

Can you find anything good about this Allfarmer?

Their bull buyer walked in my pen of bulls and saw sustainability, efficiency and the ability for his company to profit in the cattle industry from grass to plate. Are they wrong bud? Do you think we should just bow to the multinational packers and raise cattle that fit their profit schedule?

I'm all about the family farm Allfarmer. This One Earth thing is not about taking anything away from your family, just using an unused and somewhat abused resource. How many family farmers are renting first nation land and treating it with respect? Or are they simply getting all they can out of it; one year at a time.

If you want to buy my bulls and create beef instead of cattle for a packer, you're more than welcome to bid against the One Earth buyer.

Comment

AND yous think Zero Earth Farms ain't going to abuse the land??? What a freakin joke that is. I want some of that Cali yous smokin. I would give the cattle away to charity before EVER selling to them Rodents.....

Comment

okeedokee boys - ain't gonna git into it with you.

Comment

I actually have no problem with One Earths. It's there money to do as they wish with it.

The problem I do have is with the CEO, he needs to show a little respect to the smaller guys who have been around one heck of allot longer than his farm has.

As far as farming native land all the power to them, that land is just like land up here it needs to be farmed to provide local jobs and feed the hungry in the world. Nearly 500 quarters of land have sold up here and for that I must give Premier Ed credit. It is good land so get those who can farm it on it. I figure if One Earth hires good experienced farm managers they could make it work. It seems to me they have people that know how to buy bulls. They in my opinion got good value for their dollars with your bulls.

I will make a point of checking out your bulls the next time I am in the market. Likely that will be next year.

I also see great value in Family Farms.

Comment

Hey ALL is that 500 quarters all broke land or cow pasture???

Comment

bush land unbroken

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...
              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.