• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Happening At The Spring Farm Auctions?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's Happening At The Spring Farm Auctions?

I have not had a chance to get to any sales yet this spring. How are they going? Any bargains or are prices strong. Has their been any land auctions yet? What about cows and cow calf pairs? Has anyone seen hay sell at a farm auction this spring?

hay...yes...actually...i was wondering about how a site suggestion could be made?? i was wondering if there would be a possibility of a bulletin board where truckers could post backhaul availability to BC...there are many ranchers here that are purchasing hay out of alta and sask...i would like to as well..but i am having a hard time finding a decent price on trucking...also...anyone have any hay leftover that they want to get rid of??? vs

Comment

See:

http://www.agric.gov.ab.ca/app68/hay?cat=For%20Sale&cat1=Hay

Those are asking prices, hard to know what is actually being paid.

I did check out Ritchie Bros. site and a model of tractor I bought at auction last year is $18,000 cheaper this year although condition has to be considered.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...