• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

copying links

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

copying links

when someone posts a link on this site, do I have to just read it and type it in or is there some way of copying it and pasting it in the website bar? some of these are so long I really don't feel like retyping them!

I think what you want to do is highlight the link by holding your left-mouse button drag and highlight. Then right-click, click copy, then point at your address bar, right click paste. Should save you some squinting and headaches.

Comment

thanks a lot. I've been trying to use the edit copy and paste but it wouldn't copy it. I didn't know about the right click one.

Comment

Click on a new tab before you enter the address. Then you can read the article and go right back to the page you were on in the first place. It limits the rabbit trails.

Comment

I suggest you highlight by moving your curser to the front of the link - left click (Left button) on the mouse than move your mouse over the link - it should highlight the area. Then right click and on the menu select copy. Then go to the open browser (you will likely have to delete the url that is currently in there.) at the top of the page and put the curser in there. Then right click again and when the menu comes up select paste and click - the url should be in there. Hit enter and it should open the new page.

Seems like alot of work but you get really fast with practice.

Good Luck,

Farms.com Team

Comment

<a href="/cgi-bin/sendalink.cgi">Tell a Friend</a>

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...