• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Web Hosting

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web Hosting

Can anyone recommend a good web host
    I am trying to get a web site set up
    Would like to us a farm related host
    Thanks Cathy

At the agri-ville home page there is a link to Agri-Web Services. I highly recommend them. They built my wesite and are also hosting it. The cost for both web hosting and design are very reasonable and they do a professional job. Check out my website at www.farminnovations.ca for a sample of their work.

Comment

Hi Cathy:

I have another suggestion about web site hosting. A company called Sitesell has a web site creation, hosting, and
      marketing suite of tools that they call "Site Build It!" You don't need to know html to build a really good looking site yourself if you want to.
      The product is apparently designed for small business(1 - 10 employees) and would seem to be very reasonably priced and of high quality. Anyhow, it might be worth a look. Their website is at
      www.sitesell.com/smallbusiness4.html

Comment

Hi Cathy,

I own a webdevelopment company that would more than happy to assist with all your webdevelopment needs. We are very reasonable in price as our sites can be done for as little as $1000 which include the first year of hosting... for a samplle of our work see our latest project at

www.hivafrica.org

If interested you can contact me at info@urbanrootsmedia.com

Thanks

Comment

I have taken service for web hosting from Bluehost and must say they are the reliable service provider in India. For cheap and reliable web hosting service you should choose bluehost.in and can see what they provide from website. Their customer support is nice and is available all 24*7. Their allow 99.9% uptime successfully. Nice bandwidth and space are provided to me

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.