• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crazy World!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy World!

While watching the news about Turkey last night I sure am glad I live in a country where people aren't completely nuts! What is wrong with these people???
    I have a freind that has a grandson fighting in Iraq. He is really worried that he might get killed over there.
    Thank God we are a moderate nation that tries to steer clear of all this garbage.
    The Turkey bombings were really ugly.

Warlords in Islamic countries are making a mockery of their religion and keeping their people from getting a proper education. I don’t think god would ask people to pray four or five times a day or kill people just because the warlord doesn’t like them. They are so badly brainwashed by the warlords and are told these act of Terrorism would get then into haven. Is there a way to make available nonreligious education for these people? If so then I think their religion belief would be moderated.

Comment

Strawboss: I don't know what the answer is! I just have a hard time understanding how these young men can be so deluded as to blow themselves up. Fanatics, whether Muslim or any other religion(including Christians), are pretty scary. I guess we can't dictate how others view religion and education but it sure would be nice if we could all view each other with some tolerance.
      I just get a sick feeling when I see these senseless attacks that kill innocent people.

Comment

Part of why it is beyond our comprehension, from what I have read and heard, is that the families of these so called "suicide bombers" get paid more money than most of them will ever see in the whole family's lifetime.

We have poor in this country (much to my chagrin, but that is a whole other topic of discussion) but I don't think it comes too close to what these people experience, especially if they are oppressed.

The knowledge that their family will be looked after probably far outweighs any logic that might enter into it.

Unless and until we can put ourselves in their shoes and/or even experience what it must be like for them, I don't know that we will ever understand it. We are from a presumably free country, so it is hard if not impossible for us to comprehend.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...