• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Precision Farming Workshops

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Precision Farming Workshops

LandWise Inc. and Alberta Agriculture Food and Rural Development will be offering several Precision Farming and Site Specific Management workshops throughout Alberta in March 1999. Working with aerial photographs of your land you will map the variability in your soils and topography, develop management units and soil sampling strategies for your landbase. <BR> As well, the technological tools will be explained and demonstrated including GPS, yield monitoring and mapping, remote sensing, guidance equipment. Record keeping and mapping software programs will be demonstrated. For specific dates and locations you can send me some email.

Does Landwise use GIS Remote Sensing Data for planning agricultural activities. If so, please send me information about who to contact. Thanks, Carlo

Comment

Are you looking for companies who are distributing Remote Sensing images?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.