• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timmy's Beef Sandwich

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timmy's Beef Sandwich

DISGUSTING!!!!!!! Tried it yesterday, it was horrible. I can eat just about anything no matter how bad it tastes but that thing, no way!

I did not like it either. Maybe if they could have left out the horse radish it might have helped. But I was very disappointed. It did not taste good at all. I never thought beef could taste that bad.

Comment

So what are they doing wrong with it? cow beef, bad butchery or is it in Hortons presentation of it?
      I thought this was a triumph of levy funded, BIC marketing designed to achieve greater profitability for our friends the US multinational packers? Is it not working?

Comment

The beef itself wasn't bad, it was actually very tender. It was just the entire taste of it. I thought it was the onions but now that you said it, the horseradish sauce did not help at all. Especially since I hate it.

Comment

Why is it that we promote all sorts of sauces etc. to smear on beef. Beef tastes good all on its own. Most of the factory raised chicken needs sauce to give it flavor. Of course pasture chicken makes it on its own. Have we gone the way of chicken? Does it need to have flavor added to make it?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.