• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

amercia puts harper and canada in it's place

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amercia puts harper and canada in it's place

govt. hasent changed and the USA is telling Canada how to behave.
    Don't build ice breakers, because the canadian artic is all international waters anyway.
    Im quite proud that harpers first act was refuseing to kiss ass.
    never thought i'd say that

I think that Harper handled it very well.

Comment

HMMM: George Bush phones Harper and they chat for sixteen minutes? I wonder if Harper asked Bush if he could get his Ambassador to say something dumb so Harper could look good by roasting him? Probably not, right?
      I mean in the big picture how important is it if US submarines or icebreakers go through the northwest passage? Who really cares? Maybe we should fight a war over the ice bergs or something!

Comment

I had considered it was a setup to make harper look strong,before he gave away the farm to the US. But we should give harper the benifit of the doubt for now. (no conspirisy)
        Its more likley Just a sign that relations havent changed a bit.and never will.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...