• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr. Kaiser's Cows!!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Kaiser's Cows!!!!

Randy just got your tape and there are sure some good looking critters on there-do you market any semen on your bulls.Really like the feet on those cows-right up there with Saler cattle another good footed breed. I thought your sale was on Tuesday for some reason-I've got to coach my bantam team in the provincial finals that weekend.

Bantam Shmantam. My kid will be likely playing that weekend as well. (Bantam Goalie).

I've got a tank full of semen at home. Nonexportable. Hope that doesn't leave out Saskatchewan.

Yeah their feet are great. Your neihbor George Million came down after a Galloway, but after looking at the feet on the Welsh, and the masculinity in the Welsh Bulls, changed his mind and has a couple of the top Welsh marked.
    Talked to a guy in Manitoba by the name of Dale Studer. Said he knows you from the Genex get togethers in Calgary.

Comment

Well if George thinks they are sound they'll be sound-ohh yeah I know Studer hope he didn't tell to many stories lol.As far as hockey-there will always be bull sales but not many trips to the provincial finals-kids first for this cowboy but we'll talk about some semen.

Comment

I agree with you about the hockey thing Mr. Wilson. The years pass by too quickly. Good Luck. Our playoffs are just starting and it looks pretty good for provincials as well. Probably late March.
        Studer never said much except I never thought they let those kind of girls into Cattle folk conventions!!

Comment

Man that was funny those old guys were just red as beets lol. Maybe have to talk George out of some WB/Hfd heifers.

Comment

I was just bs'n you about the girls Mr. Wilson, but I guess you cooked your goose now. Hope that good wife of yours doesn't read this stuff. I tell mine it's just all cow stuff.

Comment

Ohh she's the first one I tell lol-what happened was two old boys b'days were during the conferance so they hired a belly dancer during the break -it was priceless. Well Tyler is all hot to trot to A'I some of his critters WB-were going to Balzac in April for a bullriding school so will bring the tank along then.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...