• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open Border for UTM's feed complex impact.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open Border for UTM's feed complex impact.

If the U.S border does open March 7th to under 30 month cattle how much will this drop the feed complex with less mouths to feed here? I've got my thoughts what's yours?

JD4ME;

What exactly is "UTM's feed complex"?

Comment

Sorry for the confusion, funnily enough you gave your thought to the thread in the one you started above, the term UTM refers to the under thirty months of age cattle the US is proposing to allow in under specific guidelines starting Mrch 7th, OTM are the over thirty month animals that they have yet to design a rule for.If they ever will. I have to do some checking into the word that the packers(AMI) are suing the US government over the rule not allowing OTM's.
      Also I had agreed with your thought on the calves being allowed acrosss having a negative effedt on the feed complex interestingly though WCE seemed flat to even a little stronger yesterday. As did CBOT corn so that was interesting.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...