• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ah Ha's from CWB Accountability Meetings

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah Ha's from CWB Accountability Meetings

Just a note to encourage people to post any new things they learned at the CWB Accountability meetings. After my last post, I checked to find Oak Bluff, Mb (Feb. 10) and Grande Prairie (Feb. 12) have already occurred.

What do I mean? If you are like me, you are a note taker at meetings. It is either something you put an asterick beside in your notes or highlighted afterwards when you were reviewing them.

Charlie;

I just phone the CWB "Help" 800ASK4CWB line, and was told 2002-03 financial statements will not be avaliable till the end of Feb.

How can any organisation hold an accountability meeting without a financial statement?

WHAT A WASTE.

Comment

Sorry Tom. It's 1:11 AM and you just made me bust a gut laughing....

Comment

I understand at Larry Hill's Lethbridge meeting, they handed out 2001-02 Fin. statements. Tuff questions asked will be answered at next year's meeting.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...