• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The world's longest barbecue

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The world's longest barbecue

Join in on The World's Longest Barbecue!

On Saturday, August 2 at 6 pm in every time zone, the members of Cuisine Canada and The Beef Information Centre invite you to join Canadians across the country to create The World's Longest Barbecue in utter, unconditional support of Canada's Beef industry and the people of Canadian agriculture!

Here's how you can join in on the fun:

1. To participate, email Anita Stewart, Founder of Cuisine Canada at: astewart@uoguelph.ca and tell her about your BBQ party plans! She'll send out an email to let everyone know who else is BBQing across the country.

2. Buy some beef - the less expensive cuts are great - in fact, help out with the backlog of these cuts and throw them in a yummy marinade.

3. Invite some friends over, fire up the grill and crack open some frosty beverages at about 6 pm on August 2, 2003 and CELEBRATE our incredible northern bounty!

This is a project of passion - the same stubborn passion that founded our nation in the first place. We are good people! It's time to stand up and be counted and, as representatives of the culinary community of Canada, give our beef industry loud and well-deserved kudos!

Sounds like a good idea, I'll thaw out the steaks tonight.

Don't tell Chretion or Vanclief they'll probably order chicken

Comment

Our town had our centennial tonight and tommorrow. Fed 3/4 lb. sirloin steaks for 700-900 people tonight! I guess we did our part!

Comment

A new bumper sticker was going around my town this weekend, it was I love Canadian Beef. It was I then a heart, then a maple leaf, then a cow head.

Comment

I have seen a lot of that around. Where do you get things with the logo?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...