• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is God's word relative to us today -Daniel 2

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is God's word relative to us today -Daniel 2

Joyce-I was reading Daniel 2 and wandering what you thought of the chapter relative to today's world situation?

Yes God's word is always relevant, and will be right into eternity. Those old lyers were "dead right" if I can user a
    pun - in vrs. 11. The gods of flesh cannot be trusted nor are they GOD.
    And old Neb was bang on in verse 47. Keep reading. Danial later on predicts the day of the Lords gloyifcation when he
    rode into Jerusalem on a donkey right to the day. but did it 400 years earlier. That takes true devine intervention
    and wisdom. I trust that you will put your trust in the God of Daniel.

Comment

The Biblical message is that there always has been pestilence, plagues, and natural disasters ... but those who have kept their focus on God have found strength to continue.
      The temptation is to think that we humans should somehow be able to control these things to the extent that we don't have to worry about these kinds of disaster.
      Traditional rural values (very much in harmony with Biblical teachings) help people-of-the-land accept the fact they live in the midst of powers bigger than they are. Traditional rural values also remind us that we can not go it alone. We need each other. We need to maintain solid communities, where diverse members each contribute to strengthen the whole.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.