• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those that live in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those that live in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones

Isn't it strange how imaginery lines called borders make so much difference in the way farmers are treated? Why does the farmer in Alberta get more in drought aid then the farmer in Saskatchewan? Why does the farmer in Quebec get more? Why does the farmer in Ontario get more? We are all supposed to belong to the same country, I thought. So before we criticize other countries for subsidizing their farmers more than us, maybe we should treat all farmers in this country the same.

Aren't the price of stones the same in each province? I know glass house prices must be different, seems there are a lot more in Que, Ont, BC and Ab than elsewhere???

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...
    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.