• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A walk through the pea plots ..

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup - has nothing to do with damage from herbicides weakening the immune system of a plant - nope , lol

Comment

Yes I did and I've walked thru the ones of yours by the highway this year again. When you don't have Heat pre seed then bash Heat you are omitting something. But not trying more cost effective micro packages and pushing your 15$ one you are omitting things. Treflan was shown to suppress the disease way before these plots. That's not ground breaking.

Micros aren't needed with Viper if you're doing things right and have a little weather luck. Use lots of water. Do it at proper staging. Avoid low and high temps. The only time ninjas Viper flash was last year where I accidentally double sprayed one headline.

Comment

You don't have too buy into there system 100% , just take the part that fit your operation .
        Dyodd fellas . It's spelled out for you

Comment

Like I said , walk through the plots first hand if you want the full story - I will bring the beer .
          I never said anything about heat - you did by the way - I still won't . It is what the plots show , I am not bashing anything anymore . Look for your self
          There will be a 50 % increase in yield in some of those plots with foo foo juice added to " normal " practice with a reduction in crop disease . Just like last year .
          Again never said a word about ap root rot either .

Comment

Ronski - you Chem guy needs to go back to school - I did 1000 AC - no issue , so did many others .
            Very few want to have you have a healthy pea plant that does not fungicides - not hard to figure out

Comment

I will show you personally where I did it and let 10 ft by 50 ft checks and the results of weed control and plant health - in fact I will stay in the truck and let you walk through - they are all flagged

Comment

Furrow what foo foo juices were added?
                Alpine and micros?
                Anything else.

Comment

Who ever published something that treflan supressed disease ? That was never widely known to anyone - why ? The pulse growers have dropped the ball on this years ago and blamed it on less than eight year rotation and environmental conditions - well things have changed ...
                  If it is wet to the point of mud - all bets are off and yes you may be screwed... But that has not been the case here but it's still in your face

Comment

Also , when were you in my field without my consent ? I will gladly take you if you call . But I have , or anyone around me seen anyone out there other than the Racks crew wich has full consent . Just wondering is all

Comment

They start with the basic burn off , innoculant seed treatment and herbicide and go from there - replicated many times
                      It's all in last years Rack book. There is a lot , pick out what you deem useful to you - everyone is different .

Comment

I gauretee that 99% of the pile growers in western Canada had no idea of the reduction in disease control by trifuralin btw until the Racks trials showed it - no one wants us to know that in the industry

Comment

That should be pulse growers - dam phone

Comment

Focus + 1/3 rate pursuit pre seed. Centurion, 1/2 tilt and 2L G22 in crop. 64 # MESZ in the seed row. Whish I could take credit for all of it but a dry Bo with timely rain is the key. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160626_155809.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	764948

Comment

Where do we find the information on last years pea trials? Is the book like you mentioned available to anyone? How do I get it?

Comment

Proper staging - really , wow that's right outa a Chem book / reps mouth . So we have a 1/2 hr per day to spray certain herbicides ?
                                Gove credit to most of us us that do know when to spray, and what conditions , that's just Fukin insulting .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.