• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S. Fed Speak . . . .

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U.S. Fed Speak . . . .

Fed minutes released yesterday suggest a June U.S. rate hike. This has spiked the U.S. dollar triggering a sell-off in gold and the Cdn dollar. This also triggered the strong close in canola yesterday.

And yet the Fed may just be joking . . . they may NOT be hiking rates in June. Bottomline . . . the Fed is losing credibility as they continue to 'call wolf' with investors (IMO).

The games continue!
    Is it so Hillary looks good?
    Obama looks like he actually knows what he's doing.
    Is it manipulation to keep th game going.
    Or are things picking up down south.

Comment

SF3 . . . sell-off in commodities today is being blamed on fund reaction to Fed minutes yesterday rallying USD.

Comment

Is the us economy that strong that they think the Fed needs to increase interest rates?

Nice rally on grain prices I was not anticipating.

Cdn dollar going down does not hurt my feelings....don't spend my winters in AZ.

We just need to produce a decent crop this year and it will be better than I thought earlier.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...
        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.