• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EFI auger/conveyor motors

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EFI auger/conveyor motors

Does anyone have experience with kohler efi motors and are they any good on augers or conveyors? Just looking at a batco conveyor with a 26.5 efi kohler and have never been near one. Any advice is appreciated.

We have one on a conveyor. They work great unless it is colder than -30c. Not a problem this year but it was hard to start the the 2 previous winters when colder than -30.

We also have Vanguard engines on some conveyors and we prefer them.

Comment

Far superior to carb

Comment

They work good until they don't. They are hard as he'll to diagnose when things go wrong.

Comment

Have a 26.5 on a conveyor. Thought it was the best small engine I've ever had...starts right up every time runs smooth and shuts down without backfiring. Then this winter it started acting up and loosing power...couldn't figure it out and dealer that I bought it from doesn't have anything to read the codes it threw up. Had to take it off the conveyor and get it fixed in the city. Ended up being a bad O2 sensor...starting to rethink the simplicity of a carb engine.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.