• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pfizer Gold?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pfizer Gold?

Is this a good program? They sure advertize it a lot. What is the cost/calf?
    They've listed all these combinations but I don't understand if that is just one shot or three or four. If it's just one thats good but I can't see myself sticking the calf four times!
    And last but not least is it good value for your buck?

I have heard that it doesn't guarentee a premium price always in the market place as the feedlots still do their own vaccinations. They can't trust that everyone does all the needles they should have especially when they are about to sell to market.

Comment

I've used the Pfizer Gold program since its inception-it consists of two shots at branding and two around weaning time.Last year out of 275 calves we wintered we treated three-they were some long haul calves from southern alta. in regards to our own calves we no longer treat them at all. Life's way simpler and our vet bill is way lower.The Pfizer Gold program costs around 8-1o dollars depending on your vet.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...