• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

\"The Big Short\" . . . .

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

\"The Big Short\" . . . .

https://lnkd.in/eMKeBxT

Maybe there will be "The Big Short ll" released in about 8 years talking about the 2016 credit crisis and meltdown of global stock markets . . . .

Did you see it Errol?

Comment

new names

Shits Going Down!

Run and Hide!

Were F$%$Ked 2016.

Comment

I was wondering when you were coming out of hibernation.

Great buying opportunities on the horizon, and I'm not talking toys!!

Comment

The sequeal might be named "The Big Shit" .

Comment

Yes I agree!

Comment

Got 40 minutes into it last night and then the stupid free movie box kept turning off at the exact same point so after an hour of ****ing with it i gave up,felt like punching my tv,but ya great movie,my wife looks at me like i'm less crazy now.

Makes you wonder why people are blind to the most obvious things.

Comment

hey crusher . . . you think a lot like Jim Cramer.

oooops! . . . take that back. Cramer appears running for-the-hills

Comment

In the movie the heroes were eventually proved right but in the meantime had lost nearly everything and the whole industry ridiculed them. Finally proven right they still barely came away with any money. the only winners are the banks and the mortgage companies who were to big to fail. I would have given a spoiler warning but everyone knows how it turns out.
                  In farming you can be right, but that is not enough, you have to be right at the right time or you will go broke waiting.

Comment

With farming you have to be right 51% of the time.
                    I am all about decreased expectations.

Comment

Pardon me, I meant, lowered expectations.

Comment

Old saying"being early is the same as being wrong"

Comment

Atlanta Fed release after the close yesterday . . .

U.S. GDP now at 0.6%, not 2.0% as reportedly mainline consensus.

https://www.frbatlanta.org/cqer/research/gdpnow.aspx?panel=1

In reality, the U.S. has already entered a recession. Catch-up government data ahead.

Comment

I heard some interesting numbers this morning. Under Obama the US debt rose 77% while GDP only rose 13%. The US created 14 million jobs at a cost of 600000 of government debt per job. Our present economic downturn has been caused by a large increase of sovereign debt world wide though governments will try to tell you otherwise.

Comment

We are disposable pawns on the financial chess board. ....what a game. ....what a con job. ...what crookery. .....what deception. ....what greed.

Throw the ****ers out of the temple!

Society needs a "people's bank" not a corrupt privately owned scam riddled banking system.
                              The current system allows them to walk through a torrential rain storm without getting hit by a single drop of rain....bailouts???? A just reward.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.