• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yellow Pea Prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellow Pea Prices

I get a price update everyday from a local company and was suprised to see there yellow pea price jump by almost 3 dollars in one day. Not sure if that is happening all over or just a local thing. Peas look to be a money maker if u get the bushels and hopefully not all of Western Canada grows them.

One of my neighbors that has never grown peas before says he is thinking of planting his entire farm to peas! 2000ac

When everyone is zigging, might be time to zag

Comment

The West is Going To Go Pulse Crazy This Year, Like Completely, COMPLETELY Pulse Crazy Like Nothing Yous Have Seen Before!!!!!!!! Pea Brains and Lentil Mentals!!!!!!! Ha, Cant Say I Blame Them Though Can You!!!!!

Comment

When it is the "year of the pulses" strongly consider cereals.

Comment

Maybe Try Corn Guys, New Crop $5.50 in da Pit as of Today!!!!!!!

#KornKrazy

Comment

I'm hearing new crop bids in the $9.50-10 range.

Comment

Sold some old crop for $13 the other day.

Comment

Yellow guys are enjoying what green guys did a while back. Make hay while the sun shines...it won't last forever!!!

Those comments aren't "negative waves" but reality.

Good green peas were in such short supply, our low bleach but diseased up(died before properly maturing) and shrunken "patricks" were even bought as a two or better!!!

Comment

Yes Jaymo those are the bids I have been hearing. Its been about a week now not sure how long it will last. Good for you pea growers.

Comment

Sold the last of my yellows for 13.21. New crop prices for October are at 10.20. Some 10.50 being triggered for fall

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...
                    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.