• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new site problem

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new site problem

Having trouble signing in to the new site. So far I've just tried it on my phone. Samsung galaxy. When I type my email and password it insists on making all the letters capitals and then the login fails.

It works on my ipad

Comment

Hi Kato,
      We're looking into this issue, it's strange that it's not logging in for you on your phone but is ok on ipad. I'll follow up once we have a fix.

Comment

It's still making capitals when I use my phone. Maybe some kind of Android issue?

Comment

I can log in to the old site no problem.

Comment

On your android can you enter your email and password same as you would on the old site
            (ignore that android is automatically changing it to capitals). Do you still have the issue?

Comment

I tried entering my user name where it says to enter my email, and my password, and it worked. It's still all caps, but it did work.

Comment

Admin did you get my email of last Thursday re my sign in problem?

Comment

Grassfarmer sorry I did not receive your email last week. Your login should be working now, can you try to login with your agriville email and your usual agriville password. Let me know if you're still having issues.

Kato if you're still having issues can you let me know?

Comment

I'm having to manually sign in every time on this site. On the old site was almost always automatically signed in. I liked that better.

Comment

It works if I use my user name and password. Not my email. Even though it tells me to use my email. I'm ok with it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...