• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sick of it

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sick of it

remember when we could just go to bed and sleep?

Well I guess it depends on who's in bed with you! LOL!
    But seriously if you are having problems sleeping due to worry or stress maybe you need to do something about it. These are hard times and we can get caught up in a cycle that can be pretty harmful to us. I've always found that a great stress reliever is to get out and communicate with other people. It won't solve yor problems but at least it lets you know you're not the only one in this situation.
    I think the government has a help line but I don't know the number.
    Don't get down on yourself. Like I said these are hard times and not your fault. And realize hard times don't last forever!

Comment

Just for everyones reference and a good number to keep around the crisis help line is 1-877-303-2642

Comment

I find yaking on this site helps alot. Sometimes it just feels good to complain to somebody that's not going to run off and tell somebody else. And if you do who cares ya all woudn't know me if a walked in front of ya anyway.

I find some of the worst people in a small town to really talk to about tough times is people you know!

Comment

bob-b, with a 9 month old daughter and a 4 month pregnant wife, what the heck is sleep? Although when my daughter falls asleep on my chest that sure relaxes me for the night.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...