• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Talk of impeaching President Obama

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talk of impeaching President Obama

On national security grounds. Obama praised by Muslim groups. Do you think congress will move in?

Wow!Picked the wrong side?

Comment

I think he only has a year left so I doubt it would happen now.

Pretty bad though if Islamic groups are supporting Obama's security plans.

Comment

With the Trump reaction being so negative on his news the other day... stop to Muslim immigration... NO WAY congress or the senate agree with Trump... which means defacto agreement with Obama.

The politically correct media brain washing service... has won the politicians support... whether or not the average American likes the direction... they won. Obama won.

Comment

BTW,

If I were Israel... the US just indicated where their allegiances lie... I would prepare for Islamic Terror at a level never before contemplated. Canadians have abandoned Israel... now Obama has clearly spelled out his preference... which was the hidden but clear message in the Sunday night special Obama Oval Office talk to the USnation.

And not one Media group dares to recognize... the writing on the wall!!!

Comment

Prophesies coming true Tom?

Comment

Braveheart,

That the 'One World Order' is assembling itself... is evident... Republican or Democrat... Liberal or NDP... Climate Change is a good example of the forces gathering power... no one dares deny... interestingly enough... not even the Pope!

Zero interest rates...

Putin/Iran against Israel...

The world interconnected with cell and smart phones... 10 years ago... who would have predicted... the tech revolution and how massive it has become!

One Coronal Mass Ejection from the Sun... and everything on earth is in complete caos!

The creative nature of humanity... is astounding!

As is our capacity to delude ourselves... into believing we control the future! Grin!

Comment

Braveheart,

What a mess they have in SanBeridino.

WOW. It really looks like, turning out to be... that the two dead terrorists met and got married in SaudiArabia [perhaps not even legally married in the US] with Jihad as the principal reason. This well could be a watershed moment.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.