• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A better mouse trap!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A better mouse trap!

Last fall someone tossed a little calico cat off at my gate. She was in the family way big time and was a friendly little thing. About a week later she had four kittens. Then she really went to work slaughtering the local mouse population! I mean if this momma was a human she would rank right up there with the best serial killers! I got a lot of enjoyment watching those little kittens play! The coyotes got a couple of the kittens but the other two made it and seem to be real little killers too. Just last week she had six more kittens and is hard at work again!
    Best little mousetrap in the world!

My husband watched one of our big orange tomcats do battle with a rat the other day that had to weigh a couple of pounds. The cat won. Wouldn't eat it though. Just dragged it up to the house to show it off!

Gotta love those organic rodent control devices.

Comment

You know kato, I've never seen a rat! Just don't have them here and hope we never do. I do know that we need to keep the vermin down or they will eat up everything we have!
      Now I will admit I get a little "upset" when the cats kill a robin or a bluebird but I try to be philosophical about it! That is the life of a bird and that's just how it is! but I sure like it when the cats bring up a gopher, mole, or mouse for my approval!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...