• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bittersweet

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bittersweet

Weren't the Liberals in power when those BSE cows were let into Canada and then forgotten about?

They sure were.

Last election I was invited to take part in a question and answer telephone conference with our local Liberal candidate. They asked me when I signed in if I had a question. Of course I did, and it referred to this exact thing. i wanted to know if they were going to support our request for an out of court settlement which we were working on at that time. After about five minutes, the line went dead. They had hung up on me.

That being said, our previous Conservative government was equally as helpful. They have done everything they could to get our case thrown out. Over and over again.

So I don't think that whoever is in power will change government attitude in general.

It's up to the court now, if that ever finally happens.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...
    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.