• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liberal Majority....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liberal Majority....

Not a surprise...
    Cheap money has a seductive tune!!!

As with Prentice, think Steven had much to do with the decline...ticked a lot of people off. The long election didn't help.....

Comment

Niqab issue did harper in. stole votes from ndp and handed them all to trudeau.

Comment

If your going to the states anytime soon get your dollars.

Dont care what you say Tom that was a brutal campaign lol.

Comment

Harper shouldn't have campaigned for Trudeau all thru the election period.

Comment

What the heck happened to voters in Alberta? Fort McMurray/Wood Buffalo const. 6.8% turnout, Red Deer/Lacombe (my old const) 11.6% turnout - lots of other rural AB seats between these for turnouts.
            Seems much higher turnouts in MB/SK.

Are these the lowest ever turnouts in a federal election? Wasn't expecting that this time around. Thought voters were motivated which ever side they were on.

Comment

Ya I figure a 50cent dollar and 2 to 5 % rise in interest rates by next fall??
              Crop prices could be decent to great but we won't be able to afford the inputs!!!

Comment

Raise interest rates...yeah right...never happen. Lower rates more likely.

Comment

Western Canada is gonna suffer from this.....
                  Very bad day.

Comment

Don't forget a doubling of the gas tax and a new carbon tax!

Comment

Better buy grass seed and cows. Agriculture is ****ed in western canada.

Comment

Harper, made some HUGE mistakes during this election:

Longest election in modern history, 78 days. Thought he could out spend the other two parties.

Negative ads towards his opponent, Canadians could see right through it this go around.

Talking about banning the Niqab in federal departments, very divisive.

Only five questions from reports per rally, with no follow questions

Con candidates not allowed to debate.

Bringing in the Ford Brothers, I guess the thought here was cocaine is a stronger drug in pot.

Bringing in the Auzzie, that was some sort of miracle worker, not so great now

Now, Harper has to live with the reality that he got his ass kick by a Trudeau. Wow, that's going to eat at him for the rest of his life.

I hope the majority of Agriviller's will be able accept, that when Harper had to face a worthy opponent, he just didn't measure up!!!!

Comment

On the plus side, the way the dollar is moving we might see enough basis move to hit on my $5 '17 corn sell order or the $11 bean order.
                          That's about the limit of my optimism.

Comment

If Harper had faced a worthy opponent, I would feel ok. But this yahoo with a famous last name as his only qualification, is a joke.

I guess Harper should have run on the promise of deficits.

Comment

You have to wait and see what he does. It's scary but we don't know,smoke and mirrors.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.