• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liberal Majority....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worthy opponent? Hooolllllyyy crapp. That weed must be some goooooood Shiiiiiitttttt !!

Comment

On the plus side, the way the dollar is moving we might see enough basis move to hit on my $5 '17 corn sell order or the $11 bean order.
      That's about the limit of my optimism.

Comment

Worthy opponent. That's a good one. If I offered $150 billion to everyone, I think I could buy a lot of votes too. Can't promise spending money you don't have, oh...wait, we are now following Greece's budget handbook, so I guess we can! Pardon me while I go offer my neighbour 3x the value of his property, Justin tells me no worries about having to pay it back, just go spend money!

Comment

Well I think i will move to another country, cause according to freewheat's comment last night, this country is made up of a majority of idiots. Oh well freewheat, you will probably miss that twenty two thousand a year TFSA between you and your wife. Just trying to be a shit disturber.. LOL

Comment

I guess when the Duffy trial resumes, Harper will now have to take the stand if call. He can't hide behind the title of PM any longer. More trouble a head!!!!

Comment

This is why only men between the ages of 40 and 50 should be allowed to vote.

Comment

How many elected Conservatives encumbents will throw in the towel?

Comment

The country has voted and we will have to roll with it. Just hope we dont get taxed to death.

Comment

Gee, offering $150 billion is the same amount EX- PM Harper ran the Canadian national debt up in nine years. Yup, spending money you don't, one EX-PM has already spent it that's the difference.

Comment

Just because JT was elected, still doesn't make him ready.

Maybe a 50 cent dollar will get manufacturing going in Ont. haha

BTW, all JT's infrastructure spending will be done in Ont. and Que., together they have 60 percent of the seats and those will be the ones he'll need to get re-elected.

40 percent of N.B. provincial budget is funded by equalization(mostly oil revenue). Will the west keep giving?

Comment

JT will build a better Canada... Just like Chretien did after Mulroney.

The sun will rise in the east tomorrow morning... just on time and in the same appointed spot on the horizon.

I look forward to working with many skilled people who know Ag.... they are respected leaders that PM Harper put in places of influence... that will lead the transition with skill and talent. Goodale is NOT a fool. Nor are the many like David Emerson who worked through the last 10 years... serving our nation well!

Comment

never say never.
                          never would the NDP be elected in alberta.
                          and never would i be happy with a liberal majority, esp. with a Trudeau in charge.
                          but for some reason i can't wipe the smile off my face.

this govt. may just be conservative lite.
                          but at least medicare will be around in 4 years.
                          canada might still be canada ,except
                          for what Harper sold out.

cabinet ministers might be able to actually say what is on their minds .
                          and the ag minister might even have one.
                          scientists can actually tell people what they find out.
                          ( what a concept)

maybe this new govt. successfully or not will try and fix what's broken.
                          and not pretend it is not .
                          ( maybe that's a stretch)

it just shows how bad things had gotten, that this country had to elect the liberals to have hope.

70% of Canadians now think 4 years of conservative majority is 4 years too many.
                          I agree

Tom maybe you can post a weird al
                          video and pretend the election never happened.
                          it worked for the rail mess , right.

Comment

Sawfly,

Our team elected our 2015 MP Kevin Sorenson... with 81 percent of votes selecting the Conservative MP. Highest margin of victory in this election. We had a wonderful team... who worked very hard... and we have the best MP in Canada!

Comment

I said the Liberals would win and the NDP vote was going to the Liberals. Cons pissed enough of their supporters off or they stayed home and didn't vote.
                              PQ in Quebec didn't resurrect and we live in a Liberal Country again.
                              We might not like it but the country as a whole spoke and that's democracy.

Comment

Really don't understand why saskatchewan thinks being on the outside looking in is good for politics.

Stick with conservatives reps that had no say with a conservative majority while the east cuts the deals with liberal mps?

It makes no sense. Anderson and ritz will be resigning within a year costing the ridings more money for shitty representation.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...