• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JD 5010

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JD 5010

My 5010 JD tractor dropped a valve and now sits with an estimate of $6,000 to make things right again.It presently has a new cylinder. I would like to hear what problems others have had with this model and info on where on the internet I could advertise this tractor for sale.

Unfortunately I can not reply to the first part of your question, since I do not have any experience with this model. However, I can help with the second part of your query. There are many sites on the Internet where you could advertise your tractor. An obvious one would be right here on AgriVille, in the buy & sell section (find it on the navigation column on the left side of your screen on the AgriVille home page). Several other possibilities are: @gOnline: www.agriculture.com -click on machinery, then machinery marketplace AgInfoNet: www.aginfonet.com -click on buy & sell Hope this helps. If you need some more suggestions, let me know!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...