• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bale processor

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bale processor

Had seen a bale processor at Camrose Bull Congress...fit onto skid steer, had about 5 rollers that had a series of sickle knives. Rotated and the cut up straw would fall through...simple and I think would be good for tight areas...however I cannot find anything on them...anyone know of make or distributor?

Maybe not the one you are looking for but I saw this one a while back and thought it interesting. (Agway)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osXaQAtri-o

Comment

Thanks GF...yeah, not the one, although this could certainly be used for feeding. looking for a small, compact processor for bedding.

Comment

If it was at the bull congress try an email to them and ask for a list of 2015 exhibitors email address is on the website something like info@bullcongress.com

Comment

If it was at the bull congress try an email to them and ask for a list of 2015 exhibitors email address is on the website something like info@bullcongress.com

Comment

Will do, thanks McF...

Comment

I think you are looking for the roto king made by mds manufacturing. http://www.mdsmfg.com/

Comment

It is not the one, but very similar...may even be better.
                Thanks

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.