• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nicole peas

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nicole peas

We are looking for a source of Nicole peas. Looks good for our area, would like to try them.

I had hoped someone with peas for sale would have responded to this message but I haven't seen anyone yet. Check with your local seed cleaning plant for a source of seed peas. They also carry the Alberta's seed guide which lists people with various peas, cereals and oilseeds for sale.

Comment

In Alberta, we have a publication called seed.ab.ca which lists the seed growers for given varieties. If you live in Alberta you should have recieved a copy of this publication. Call a district ag office for help. We have some copies. If you are in Saskatchewan, Nicole growers should be listed in their Farm Light and Power seed guide which was also mailed out to grower as I understand. If you are in Sask, a call to your closet rural service centre would help

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.