• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pedestrians...... and Crosswalks

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pedestrians...... and Crosswalks

Where do Pedestrians have the right of way? At all intersections, or just those where a Pedestrian corridor is signed?

Lots of idiots (walkers) that just walk out onto the street and expect our brakes to work immediately. Damn near ran one down the other morning, and he gave ME the finger! It wasn't at a signed Crosswalk.

From taking my 1A a year ago in SK peds can
    cross at any full intersection but not at a "T"
    intersection. Which I think is crazy but that's what
    instructor said. Personally I prefer to j walk so I'm
    in total control and not relying on someone with
    tones of steel to stop... Which they don't always.
    Relying on other people can cost you your life.

Comment

I guess we just have to remember that the "Coffee is Hot" and that some pedestrians, as just plain idiots. Having to stop at every occasion to let a person cross is hard on brakes, and slows down traffic flow. I understand the MARKED crosswalks say every 3 block, but really........

Moral of the story is to leave good skid marks.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.