• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

export bans on canadian beef

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

export bans on canadian beef

See the 25-page analysis entitled, "BSE Risk in Canada: Finally, the Penny Drops" on my website at:
    http://www.leiss.ca/chronicles/125

Professor William Leiss
    Haskayne School of Business
    University of Calgary

An excellent analysis in my opinion.

All cattle producers should read this and reach their own conclusions as to it's validity.

NOTE: Keep in mind that if you download this file (125)it does not automatically append the pdf extension. If you rename it to read 125.pdf it will open correctly using Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Comment

I agree - finally read something that adds up. There are too many mixed signals from the same politicians and buractates. This is a must read for anyone who has an oppinion of whats really happening. I was able to get the copy as a Word.doc file and I hope it's OK to give out and email to others?
      Thanks

Comment

I went to this site on Friday but didn't have the time read it and tried again this morning but my browser can't find the site again. Has anyone else had a problem loading it?

Comment

I was able to find the site OK, but can't get the whole document. I would send Mr. William Wiess an email and ask for the word document. That's how I got it. It's a must read for anyone who has an opinion on BSE!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...