• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Invest in Agribusiness in Brazil

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invest in Agribusiness in Brazil

I would like to know if somebody here have already considered in investing in Brazil - crop production. As a Brazilian, I can say there plenty of opportunity for this field in my country, mainly because of huge swaths of arrable land available. But I'm looking for a foreign person to see if we can establish a partnership.

Dear ,
    We are THREE FRIENDS from INDIA and very
    well into AGRICULTURAL Activity.We are
    looking for some land of approx.10-100
    Hectares anywhere in BRAZIL,Where we can
    produce anything that we can sell in the
    local market and as well EXPORT.Please
    suggest more on this and your proposal
    as well on urgent basis.
    at
    globalvillage7@yahoo.com or 0091-

Best regards

ALANKAR RATTAN

Comment

What financing size and terms are you looking for? I would suggest you hit up @ Cardinalhealth Finance company.

A financial solution from Cardinalhealth Finance has many advantages over a traditional commercial loan from a bank.Our low interest-loan offer is available to both commercial and farm properties.

kindly send in your inquiries and Visit the website: /http://cardinalhealthfinance.com/asset-based-loans/

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.