• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manage change

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manage change

Please join us in looking at changes in the agriculture industry in Canada. Farm management is an important aspect of building the foundations and management of risk. Do you have something positive to add in how we should be making changes in the industry? Join us and see what a collaborative effort can do!

I have a wounderful idea, let's make it rain. No rain for three years has ment no crop, in turn barely enough money to pay bills and put food on the table, thus no money to invest in value added opperations. I think we all agree that value added initiatives is what we need, but how do we get there without investment capital.

Comment

nachfarms how right you are and if we could make it rain I am sure we all all be there. Bringing the rain when we needed it and bringing in the harvest with smiles on.

Unfortunately we can't do that "YET". What we can do is figure out how we can make extra income from what we have now. The "Value Added" process we are talking about will cost money! But it also costs, time effort and lots of faith. OH MY!!! I just described what farming is!

Since producers have developed the plan they have done their best to include innovative ways for other producers to invest. We can only change what we have the ability to change and we can only do this if we have the will to do so.

I am hoping you get the rain you need.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...