• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off to our bull sale

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off to our bull sale

Hope to see you there farmer_son. I promise I will not bash ABP over the head with the Mike ------ unless I'm provoked. LOL

Good luck Randy, hope you do well! While you are there, check out those good Gelbviehs from Eyot Valley in the bull test

Comment

When you sober up there Kaiser- give us a report on how they did....
      I was going to watch on the internet- but the weather got so nice,I thought I'd better get a little more work done on the calving barn as the first AI calves could be coming in a couple of weeks....

Comment

Hey Randy and Company, just got back from your sale. Truly impressive set of bulls. Lots of top, hind quarter and barrel and excellent gain on a no grain silage diet. I am definitely going to have to rethink my pension for red and consider black. I am glad to have made the trip but also happy to be home in the warmth.

Comment

It'll be three years since we last attended your sale Randy, your cattle are certainly headed the right direction on today's display. Shame the bulls aren't present in front of the buyers at sale time because I think that seeing how good a bull is by getting a visual reminder encourages a stalling buyer to bid again. It's a tough trade to sell into but I still thought the top third of your bulls were selling at least a $1000 short of what they deserved.
          PS I hope you did hit the ABP man over the head with your mike - I know I want to every time I see him ;o)

Comment

I certainly hope you did well with your sale. I thought your Lot #1 was a very nice looking animal. Should bring a good price.

Comment

Thanks everyone and yip, we had another good one. Sold all but three. Passed them at $1500. The rest made an average of $2470.00. One of the passed bulls sold already and we fully expect the other two to be gone in a short time. Best crowd yet for lunch, and over one hundred viewing on the Internet.

I guess we'll be back next year.

Thanks again folks and now off to Calagary for two days finalizing the business plan for Canada Gold Beef.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...
              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.