• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Internal threading

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internal threading

Help...your internal threading is screwed up. We can't go to the next forum without going through the Community Chest each time.

Whoops, I meant Community Centre. Jeez, it is not my day.

Comment

I see the problem with the site is still not resolved. Switching from forum to forum will only work by going through the Community Centre.

Not good.

Comment

Hi Wilagro:

Sorry about the poor performance of the Agri-ville.com site. We are trying to fix the issues - there are alot of challenges with the software and the server hardware. Both are very old by computer standards and we are running old versions of the operating systems that aren't available anymore...

That being said, we are going to have to upgrade the system - we were hoping the old system would work adequately until the summer when traffic slows a little. This is an expensive rebuild and we are going to have to develop a good plan.

Sorry again for the inconvenience, we will do our best.

Joe Dales

Comment

Thanks Joe...hope things progress well for you without too many hitches or glitches.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...