• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ranchers Beef

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ranchers Beef

The rumor is and I saw one note on the chat lines that said Sunterra (the Price Family and the original organizers of Ranchers Beef) have bought the Ranchers Beef Plant...
    Anybody know anything?

Could this open up a chance for Canadian producers to BSE TEST ALL and market COOL labeled and BSE TESTED labeled beef?...An opening to the Asian markets?

Or will the politicians/CFIA/ABP/CCA still stand behind the Big Corporate Multinationals and let the producers of Canada go further in the hole?????

There is an article about Sunterra's purchase of RB in the latest issue of Cattlemens magazine.

Comment

The Price family was always been involved in this venture. Many are speculating that they in fact wanted it to fail from the beginning so they could purchase it after it went broke for 10 cents on the dollar. That is why it was not named under the Sunterra banner initially. Probably cost them a few friends along the way, but thats business I guess. With lower overhead lets hope it gets back on track and providing us with some much needed competition

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.