• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BSE testing ---- again

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BSE testing ---- again

Sure wouldn't want to leave the topic off the board for more than a few weeks.

Thought I would let you folks know about a live urine test currently being validated.

Some of you may know about it and like the CFIA would rather have it go away. In fact the CFIOA had the opportunity to help with the validation process and denied this Alberta based group the opportunity to have the process completed in Canada.

Does everyone over at ABP central know about this? Were you folks helpful in sending this extremely important validation process south of the 49th to Cleveland Ohio?

It has been a couple of weeks...

The vision of Rkaiser in his rubber boots running around in the field after his cows with a little bucket or having the cow in a chute with him prodding the cow saying pee damn it is too funny for words. However I digress.

Anyway, the test is years away from being proven, there is no indication the BSE prion exists in urine. There is a lot of money being spent on BSE research, however these announcements seem to be more along the lines of getting investors for the company than promoting science.

These announcements never amount to anything. I recall there was an announcement of a live blood test a couple of years ago, one of the principals was well placed in government. I have heard nothing since. I presume the investors lost their money.

Comment

Rkaiser I think the train is leaving the station. It would be an opportune time for the ABP to save face and hop on. The ABP talks of unity and speaking with one voice, participating here would solidify their support.

Comment

Yip - I know per, but it will be fun to watch the old regulator himself --- farmers_son wiggle his way on to the caboose.

Isn't it amazing to watch poor old batman try to make fun of a test that has potential to heal a lot of the wouds that BSEconomics have inflicted on his neighbors.

Go easy on old farmers_son bsetester. He is a very nice man, just lost in the ABP "NO TEST" scenerio which I am sure is simply becoming a "save face" option as per says.

Every reason that ABP gives for not testing is not only arguable but completely void of science. I feel sorry for these die hards who simply say no to testing to prove that they were right all along. Pretty pathetic.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...
        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.