• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy New Year.

We are spending Christmas with family at home. Weather forecast looks great for today and tomorrow too which is good for people traveling and cows grazing.

All in all it has been a pretty good year, we will never again have as much grass as we did in 2007, the best year in living memory for pasture and hay. Fall has been pretty good and it has been a mild start to the winter. Cows are in the best shape ever and there is lots of feed on hand.

All the best to everyone in the holiday season.

Same here!

As a past cattle owner I enjoy reading the posts here and feel all your pains in rough times and all the joys in good. Best to all.

I was recalling my worst Xmas ever. I had a pen of small calves. It was very cold and I thought I would put an extra out a bale for them to munch on and cut my Xmas day chores. The bale I happen to choose had a core of fox tail I hadn't seen.
    I spent all Xmas Day running them through the chute picking fox tail out of thier eyes. Then again on New Years day getting the ones I had missed. A holiday season I will never forget and a leason learned.

Comment

Thanks farmers_son

- Merry Christmas everyone and may the respect for what you have, bring you all you wish for in the year to come.

Comment

Merry Christmas from Southern Alberta. God Bless and best wishes for the New Year.

per

Comment

A hope ol' Santa is more generous than the Federal Government. They sent me a cheque today as part of their $1 billion "cost of production payment" commitment. It was for $29.03 - man, that'll really help to winter 300 head of cattle.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all. I am thankful for the weather, the abundance of feed for the critters, and hopefully better times ahead for all of us who remain committed to this business of raising beef.

Comment

Now that I've gotten out of the kitchen, and have time to check in here, Merry Christmas from Friendly Manitoba!

Until fall, this has been the best year since 2002, and our hopes for everyone is that 2008 gets back on track. Wishing everybody a prosperous year with lots of rain, feed, and healthy calves.

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you as well. Cows are bale-grazing, calves are bale-grazing, and we're coffee-&-Bailey's-grazing!!

Have a good one everybody, and if anyone has hay for sale in East-Central Alberta, let me know-we'll need a little more to get us through.

Take care.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.