• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cretien

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cretien

Heard on the radio this morning that Cretien is seeking another fifty some million dollars to keep the gun registry going.He warned his party that anyone who apposes him will be punished.Does this not remind you slightly of another DICTATOR in this world that is being dealt with right now?

If he keeps this up I wouldn't doubt that one day one of these registered guns is going to bite him in the arse.

We should send this arse to Iraq and let him sling shot his way out!!!!

Comment

Why Waste a sling shot

Comment

Let me guess. The other dictator would be Ralph Klein, right? they guy who wants an elected senate but dropped elected health board members in favour of going back to more easily controlled government appointed members. The guy who promised rebates if the price went to high and now says oh that's over a year's average price.

Comment

What does gun control have to do with
          health care in Alberta?

Comment

You mentioned a dictator.

Comment

I think your 'dictator' is more benevolent than the clowns governing SK.

Comment

When 'Ralph' decides that he wants to retire from Alberta politics maybe he could be persuaded to move to Saskatchewan. I would be more than willing to donate something to get rid of him.

Comment

It is just another way Jean is flexing his dieing muscles. EVERYONE now knows how futile the NEW gun regs. are. Every stat says so.
                  Although I think its funny but i don't agree with; but i met a guy saturday that he and 20 friends registered everything that has GUN on it-- tapegun,staplegun you name it. His dog Jack even owns a shot gun.
                  I've been waiting for my new PAL since dec.5

Comment

If Ralph retires in Ab. and wants to run in Sk. I'LL support him, he's better than the putz we have now!!!

Comment

You people in Sask would have a heck of a fight for ole'Ralph from the people of Manitoba.

Comment

Hey!!! You guys can have old Jean we get Ralph. HA HA HA

Comment

I think I will try to bribe Ralph with a fine bottle of scotch.That should put us in first place in the running.

Comment

You win!! We farmers in Sk. can't afford such things. Maybe we will end up with Jean after all. OH! WELL!

Comment

Ha Ha Ha!I will have to borrow the money for the bottle but it will be well worth it!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.