• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

calf prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

calf prices

will Nov. 19 and later see higher calf prices?

Hopefully so but I don't see a lot of significance coming from that date relative to calf prices - unless US breeders wish to buy our super cheap heifers for breeding purposes. Current prices doesn't make it look like they are too interested.

Comment

Wade

With the dollar, the economy and the political situations of the world all at work - plan on seeing less for your animals over the next year - negative attitude?

Nope - just planning for the worst - because I have a sneaky feeling it will get worse.

Can it get worse? Yup. Will it get worse? I have a very bad feeling it will.

You wait until China dumps the Yankee buck for the Euro - nothing will move south - time to get those foreign markets going strong.

Hope you have deep pockets.

Do the various programs work? Ha Ha - nope - only those with the big bucks, accountants and lawyers get the "good money." The rest get chicken feed. We got none.

Solution?

Test!

100% testing can and will be countered by those smooth talking folks that seem to run all the cattle orgs in this country. They love the cushy job and the paid travel and the perks that come with the job - as long as they sing the appropriate tune their political masters tell them to sing.

But - initiate testing, close the Yankee border tight (both directions), stop packer owned cattle and stop with the hormones.

We would OWN Europe, Asia and everywhere in-between.

If everyone is so happy with the status quo then fine. But if folks would remember that business is war, things would get better.

Every losing General changes his tactics to win the war. Our Generals have convinced the producer to stay the course. Seems we like to get our asses kicked. Perhaps we still have lots of French blood in our genetic make-up?

Cowardice reigns supreme and most producers seem to like swallowing the schitzen those leaders spew.

Only a retard continues doing the same thing day in and day out - yet still hoping for a different result.

Now that I have ranted -

Wade - get your house in order because this ride is far from over and you are likely going to see a lot of friends get out of the business.

My most sincere best to you and yours,

Bez

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...