• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IT WIZARDS

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IT WIZARDS

Hey all is there any of you wizards that is interested in working on agriculture software programs. Or are you already working on a software or hardware program for the agriculture industry.

I am looking for folks that are interested in being a part of a collaborative effort. Feel free to share your thoughts.

vcdcinc@hotmail.com

I was involved in Accounting and Crop specific software through the 90's. Dos and then the first Windows releases. In the later 90's, we were bought up, and the promise of improvements to the current KING of the line of products has been pethetic.
    I currently support small business and some AG clients, but have steered away from Agriculture specific.
    I currently Farm and Computer Consult and have a backround in testing and what it takes to get product to market.
    Thanks

Comment

The ag-industry software that I have found on the market today seems to be very good for one or maybe two steps in the supply chain.
      It would be interesting to have a system that was capable of linking from one end of the supply chain to the other!
      Simplicity and availability are probably a key to make this happen.

Your thoughts?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...