• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lorne Calvert Call the Election Already

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lorne Calvert Call the Election Already

When will Lorne Calvert finally call an election so we can for once and all get this NDP party out of Saskatchewan and have a real Province.
    First in the last two months he pissed away $400 million on Major projects. Ha every NDP should see the 4 KM of highway he built on 310 highway.
    Now hidden Agenda to the old and senile that's Medicare will go. And Union people will lose their jobs.
    Come on this is 2007 lets get into the real world.
    Then this week instead of the Premier coming out and explaining their latest political screw up (staffer in Premier office creating web sites SAME OLD SASK PARTY on government time)they send Cancer stricken Clay Serby to explain the situation.
    Call the Election Lorne I dare you!

Yes, the sooner the better, even roughrider fans are hoping the NDP dissappear. Riders have never won a grey cup with the communist manifesto party in power.

Comment

Right now Ill call the Rider Grey Cup win a Given but those NDP in RedChina and SASKATSQUARE worry me they always come out and vote NDP, but maybe this time it will finally change, here's hopping.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.