• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forage Seed Market Freedom

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Fransisco, not just for all those meaningless facts, big grin, but also for absolving me of the need to apologize.

I suppose one persons liberal is another persons fascist, I don't think that namecalling adds that much to a debate. And I don't think that many people fit all aspects of their lives within labels.

How about thse stats though eh? old Homer knows whereof he speaks.

Comment

parsley., well how about apologizing for lowering the level of debate? What do you think charliep

Comment

tiresome tower,

Why do you suppose the multis hire public relations firms to put out fires started by mere individuals?

towerless, it is simply to squell the individual voice.

And if you don't believe me, ask Rogers cable what happened to them a few years ago when an irate subscriber bulldozed Rogers' "attitude" into submission!!

Why do you suppose the un-Canadian Wheat Board expends more energy/time on PR than on marketing?

towerless, it is because they are scared of the individual stirring up a furor.

Tut, tut, tut, grasshopper, your arguments are dandelion fluff.

Just in case you doubt the influence of a few mere individuals, track the success that has blossomed from a few producers promoting individual marketing, plus growing what the consumer actually wanted.

It's called organics, towerless. And it has grown, just a tad, mind you, but it has grown. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if you haven't joined!

Keep in touch. You are amply fine amusement writing under your new handle.

Parsley

Comment

Parsley, I've been a member here for longer than you think. And this is the only name I've used. You seem to be fixated on this Vader to the exclusion of debate.

I have an idea of the power and determination of the multis as you so quaintly call them. You should consider that in all your business decisions.

what do you think charliep?

Comment

You tell Agri-villers that"
            1. being able to export what we grow isn't useful

and

2. you also tell Agri-villers that corporations are big bad bastards

and then, (and this IS amsusing)

you say I'm lowering the level of debate.

I have never met a mental eunoch before. Hello.

Parsley

Comment

yes, I say you are lowering the quality of debate.

charliep, I hope you will read back through this thread and let us know whether parsleys comments are acceptable to this discussion forum. If they are would you please set out how the moderators draw the line of conduct.

Comment

LOL, tower you are so thin skinned and insecure it's hilarious.

Someone challenges the ideas that you fail to back up with any evidence and right away you pout to the nearest authority figure.

How old are you?

Comment

Surely you are not going to demand the moderators step in because you cannot fight your own battles, that being defending your arguments!

"The export stick is pretty much busted", isn't an argument. It is an unsubstantiated statement from someone whom I am not prepared to accept it from.

Surely your ovewhelmed sensitivity is not so easily injured that it will prevent mild disagreement.

Oh dear.

Perhaps it is a feminine sensitivity which has been bruised, in which case, I do have to prune my verbal vigour and pronounce it upon those more accustomed to battling ideas instead of "feelings".

Would it help for you to declare your gender so that we can indeed, be less harsh, if that could soothe your ruffles?

Parsley

Comment

Tower
                    Wise man once said "When you find yourself in a hole.....QUIT DIGGING!"

Comment

So lets' see according to tower the CWB gets price premiums and parsley is lowering the level of debate.

What do these two things have in common?

We are supposed to take hisher word on it despite all evidence to the contrary.

Comment

Speaking of contridictions.

How is it that someone who claims to be a long time member suddenly has no idea where the lines of debate get drawn on this site?

Comment

Fransisco, perhaps you could go back over my posts and point out where I said the cwb gets premiums. There is such a thing as serving the agenda til you lose track of what's going on.

Comment

highwayman, thanks for the advice I will pass it on to parsley.

Comment

Here's your statement, tower:

"However I think that we have a better chance with that kind of thing than with companies that have an even bigger tendancy to be self serving and more corrupt than a farmer elected board."

Now, I consider that pretty much accusatory.

How about you?

Parsley

Comment

Parsley, I'd have to say that you are insignificant.. If the Moderators are content that you have used the best judgement available to you to ensure a healthy atmosphere for debate on these forums who am I to argue with them.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...