• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harper coming to Loydminister

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harper coming to Loydminister

Heard that Prime Minister Stephen Harper is visiting Lloydminister on Monday, August the 06th. at the Exhibition Grounds from 3:30 p.m. to 7.00 p.m.at the Stockade Convention Centre. It is a Meet and Greet Barbeque. Open to the public at $40.00
    ticket. To purchase- 1-800 282 9909.
    Phone with credit card, phone #, name and address. More information phone 780 808 0743.

Darn...my calendar is full up for that day. Besides, I don't have $40 to waste.

Comment

Me neither, now why is that? oh I remember now, my malt barley is being sold for half it's value.

Comment

Well put McFarms!! Wilagro you can't afford $40, but the CWB just costed you thousands on your Barley!!

Sounds like your an excellent buisiness man!!

Comment

need some info I want to dig up some dirt on the big push of the friends of the CWB his name is BOB ROEHLE from manitoba. He is a retired grain industry ex.

Comment

I just Googled Robert Roehle and came up with 933 references. Good luck with your information search

Comment

For many years, Bob Roehle was Communications Director for the CWB. He is retired now and is very active in the Liberal Party in Manitoba.

Comment

Is Bob Roehle doing a special project for the CWB by advising the Friends?

I am sure that this is not his latest volunteer project.

Comment

It's been suggested that Roehle is working for the CWB as a "consultant".

Comment

What the hell does that mean?

Let me see if I can conjure up an imaginative scenario:

BR as Campaign Manager for Liberal wannabe Rod Flaman using Wheat Board pooling account money to float the expenses.

Parsley

Comment

Use Access to information.Find out about Roehle.We need to unleash the news hounds and get going ourselves to inspect the hidden rot at the cwb.

Comment

$40.00 to see PM Harper. Give me a break, he is sooooooo borrring, I'd rather watch paint dry. PC fund raising borrring. Why not roast a bison like Ralphie's friends used to. $40.00 would by the whole beast, since the bison market has vanished, thanks to the forward thinking of AB Ag boys/girls, what a coupe buff farming was!!! Can't wait to here what is coming down the pipe next, hint hint pigeons ah no.

Comment

Burbert, I can see where you would find Harper a little tamed.

You are probably accustomed to kicking-back a few thousand to have dinner with Gagliano and Roehlee Libranos et al. More exciting, is it?

Parsley

Comment

So, yawnnnn, right Burbert. Really boring those Tory fundraisers. But apparently not quite as boring as everyone else's

Conservatives led fundraising again in the first two quarters of the year by raising a total and whopping $8.9-million from 82,000 donors and out-fundraised all other parties combined.

http://www.thehilltimes.ca/html/index.php

Comment

But it's boring when the contributions are RECORDED and reciepts issued.

Cash in an eLiberano bag is so much more exciting!

Parsley

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...