• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why not the army?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incognito,

I really think we should reconsider history here!

Angel who sets up the "single desk" in 1993, ends appeal on Continental Barley Market, Revises CWB Act to ignore & destroy grain growers while "appearing as an angel of Light" to deceive so many... Comrade Flaman believes he is supposed to save the world...

Fallen Angel... Prince of Darkness = Goodale

Chairman Ritter... = Judas

Comrade Flaman... = -Christ

Comment

Chaff, you said; "When the likes of BennyHin, wilagro, Agstar77, Evader and Burbert don't like what someone writes, they attack the writer. ".

The substance of most of Morris' editorials are usually personal attacks and accusations of political leanings. I bet he watches lots of FOXNEWS.

Comment

Adamsmith: Did you realize the song is about the effects of drug abuse and what it does to the mind?

Comment

Adamsmith: Did you realize the song is about the effects of drug abuse and what it does to the mind?

Yes, Yes I do, that's why I said wilagro's hahaha's reminds me of the song. Because of the lunatic laughing part. I don't know if it was drugs or not but something has affected his mind!

Comment

Maybe it's because of always the lack of a sound argument being put forth!

Parsley

Comment

BennyHin,

Is there any question whether CWB "Single Desk" growers are stoned?

Any sober normal farmer, who is connected with the earth and nature, would have put an end to this lunacy many years ago.

Respect for our neighbour is directly related to respect for our land, families, and heritage.

Comment

AdamSmith: What are you...some kind of character assassin?

My mind is fine, my lumbago and arthritis is problematic though.

You ANTIs have no sense of humour so it is SO easy to stir you up. One remark, and the whole cabal comes unglued.

Rather amusing, really. You guys and one old gal (hen) need to lighten up and educate yourselves. Too much antiCWBing makes you extremely predictable and boring.

Comment

Wilagro,

How much coffee do you and Benny Drink?

Intoxication is an interesting desease!

"In some individuals, the large amounts of caffeine can induce anxiety severe enough to necessitate clinical attention. This caffeine-induced anxiety disorder can take many forms, from generalized anxiety to panic attacks, obsessive-compulsive symptoms, or even phobic symptoms.[65] Because this condition can mimic organic mental disorders, such as panic disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, bipolar disorder, or even schizophrenia, a number of medical professionals believe caffeine-intoxicated people are routinely misdiagnosed and unnecessarily medicated when the treatment for caffeine-induced psychosis would simply be to withhold further caffeine.[66] A study in the British Journal of Addiction concluded that caffeinism, although infrequently diagnosed, may afflict as many as one person in ten of the population.[67]"

Comment

What is predictable wilagro is the lack of response by your camp on any of the costs vs performance arguments I've been posting on here for the last couple of years.

I know it was on a different thread but I suggested you look at some real data - gave you the places to find it. Did you?

High cost system - poor marketing performance (low prices). How's that working for you? Educate me.

Concerning your sense of humour:
                    You quote me, type hahahahaha...., then say "what a crock".

This is supposed to be funny?

Comment

wilagrow,

The fact that you find discussing the CWB problem is humorous to you, is very offensive.

1. First of all, agricultural incomes have been so low, it has turned away from farming, so many of the youth from family farms, who have the skill and the mindset to make farming work.
                      There are so many young farmers. They have chosen other professions becasue of the economics of farming.

2. Secondly, the young farmers who are taking over, are having a hard time, in case you hadn't noticed. Why don't you listen to them? They repeatedly tell us that the CWB crops don't make them money.

You obviously don't care about agriculture,whether or not it thrives, or who will replace the older guys selling out.

Economics and survival and continuity are not a joke, or a laughing matter.

If you typically represent the vision of Board supporters, no wonder the CWB needs to be turfed out.

Parsley

Comment

Wilagro,

To add to Parsley's list:

Thirdly; The example the CWB sets... is leadership and license for its Agents to use the same measure and force to take the same kind of privilage.

As the CWB goes around using it's "GUN" to force resourses from hard working people who are sick of having their grain confiscated at less than fair market value:

Why would you expect anything less that CWB Agents to do anything less in other grains...when this is the standard being set?

What goes around... comes around... and folks who participate in this folly will pay the price in the end. This is not a threat made by me... it is a promise made by the Creator of this little green planet third from the Sun!

Comment

tom4cwb, The CWB, is now the army????????? Have you been, out in the sun, without a hat on? Drink some cool water and sit in the shade for a while tom! The Canadian army is deployed in Afganiystan. Canadian farmers are doing this to themselves, by not working together. Lying and cheating will NOT get the job done. Wow, I thought I was goooofy, you are hilarious. But then again, most Canadians are natural comedians anyway, aren't they?????

Comment

To my fan club...the point is: Ranting and raving on this forum will NOT change things MUCH. If you want to change the system, the best way is to keep in contact with your MLAa, MPs and attend CWB meetings, political rallies and meetings of your particular commodity groups of interest whether they be barley, wheat or whatever.

While it may be a relieve valve to dis those who have different views, it won't change things unless the government of the day wishes to make the changes in commodity marketing in a LEGAL, moral, and practical way, and do so in good faith without favouring one group over another to a great degree.

Whether this government is wise enough to effect helpful changes is mote at best, especially with the intransigence shown by government in the past and the mistakes made in the past year by this one in its attempt to by-pass correct and legal procedures.

It is helpful to have a sense of humour...life is what you make it and farming can throw enough curbe balls at times to discourage the most optimistic of our lot.

p.s. Tom4CWB...for your info and concern, I am down to two cups of coffee a day...and NO cigarettes and one or two alcoholic drinks per month if that.

Comment

I try to drink 10 cups of coffee and then chase it with 10 beers,they sort of level each other out.

As far as the army and assganistan that war is lost.Were being slowly blead to death.

Comment

"If you want to change the system, the best way is to keep in contact with your MLAa (YES and probably 95% of Alb,Sask,and MB rural designated area MLA's are choice supporters), MPs (Ditto here) and attend CWB meetings (a pointless exercise, talking to brick walls yeild nothing), political rallies (Where in Winnipeg? Toronto?, Montreal?,Charlettown? as I said all of the rural western MP's and MLA's are for choice already) and meetings of your particular commodity groups of interest whether they be barley, wheat or whatever." (Duh! ever heard of the WBGA, Alb Barley Commission, WCWGA, the cwb,liberals and dippers and dis these groups without even paying any attention to what they are saying)

So even when we do everything you say, and succeed, the Big City Liberal establishment finds a way to screw us again.

Willy don't you find it Ironic that the cwb supporters claim that the cwb is controlled by farmers, yet it's (cwb) very existance requires big city eastern liberals and Quebec seperatists to over ride the expressed wishes of western famers to have "choice". The cwb claims to be run by farmers yet goes to court to prove that parliament is the one to decide the cwb's future.

Great legal precedent for when the Consevatives gain a majority or can gain a majority support for a bill to repeal the existing cwb act.

Or will the Friends go back to court to claim the opposite position that they argued in court now?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...