• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Natural gas prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Natural gas prices

We are being SUCKERED. Please go to www.mytelus.com and read in the Alberta News about 'Home heating costs spiking in Alberta'. Talk to or email your MLA and urge this gov't to re-regulate the energy industry or at least rein in these money grabbers.

The 'Alberta Advantage' certainly applies to the gas companies.

I am quite irate and you should all be as well.

wilargo, This is an example of the free market at work, politicians can shrug their shoulders and kiss us off, sorry there is nothing we can do, but attend fine parties and kiss a few babies and a-- before the next election.
    You should visit Commodity Marketing and see what some of these guys are want to do with grain marketing in Canada, methinks they want an open market there too!

Comment

Henbent you cannot escape me. Yes the price of gas went up with deregulation and wheat would go up too if it was deregulated. Your still not grasping this open market theory are you Henbent.

Comment

Henbent...I have been reading the Commodity Marketing forum and the 'RADICAL RIGHT' that keep up their endless rant against the CWB. I have stopped my replies to that forum. I have better things to do.
        I certainly agree with your opinions regarding the CWB for the most part. You express yourself quite well. Go get 'em.

Regards.

Comment

wilagro, Thanks for the encouragement, it appears that I've picked a long row to hoe, this time. I can understand your feelings, the bull tends to wear a fellow down at times. But being right tends to add to ones resolve!! Some of the stuff is a bit bizarre isn't it?

Comment

I heard that.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.