• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

historic grain market imformation

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

historic grain market imformation

I'm looking to find a source of imformation for historic grain prices and or futures prices.Of interest is yearly highs, lows, basis ranges. can anyone help me out.

Craig, you can contact the CWB at 1800-275-4292 and ask to speak to the CWB librarian, Ruth Reedman. She can likley provide you with what you are looking for. Tom

Comment

I can probably help you, too, but depending on how many courses I'm teaching, I might not get it to you for a week or so. Let me know what grains and/or oilseeds you are looking for and specifically what information you need. I'll put it in a spreadsheet and e-mail it to you if you send me your home e-mail address. Lee

Comment

I can probably help you, too, but depending on how many courses I'm teaching, I might not get it to you for a week or so. Let me know what grains and/or oilseeds you are looking for and specifically what information you need. I'll put it in a spreadsheet and e-mail it to you if you send me your home e-mail address. Lee

Comment

I'm looking for lots of imformation but I guess if I was to narrow it down I would say I am looking for highs and lows for futures trading months on yearly basis back maybe 10 years and high low grain prices on a yearly basis for say 10 years. Any help is appreciated.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.