• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USB Flash Drive

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USB Flash Drive

If you have to transfer files between your laptop and your home PC it can sometimes be a hassle. One way to do this without using network connections or cables is by using an USB Flash Drive. They come in 16 MB, 32 MB, 64 MB, 128 MB, 256 MB, 512 MB and 1 GB capacities. In my opinion you should choose at least the 64 MB model.
    They are about the size of a cigarette lighter and plug into your USB port. They are recognized as a Plug & Play removable drive by systems using Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP and (Win 98, once drivers are installed). Also Mac OS 8.6 and Linux 2.4.0 .
    There are quite a few different manufacturers. Doing an Internet search using 'USB Flash Drive' will bring up many sites. I purchased a Belkin 64 MB model from Radio Shack online and had it in 3 days time. You might check out www.belkin.com or www.futureshop.ca or www.radioshack.ca for more info.
    Happy farming and happy computing.
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...
X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
You agree to our and by clicking I agree.